Resident Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc.) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All security deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout your tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. We have a powerpoint presentation on our website that covers the basic and most important parts of the lease. You will be required to read it before signing the lease. After your application is accepted, your lease is signed, your deposit and rent are received, and we have completed the inventory and condition report, we'll hand you the keys to your home!